Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The ABC's of BetterJNel

I never realized on how attached I was to my iPhone until I did not have it.  My phone died on me Saturday night.  Thanks to AppleCare I will have my phone by Wednesday.  Due to my careless this AM, I forgot to set my regular alarm (instead of relaying on my phone alarm) and overslept my training sessions.  This has caused a significant off balance all day long!  

My online friends came to the rescue as Karen at www.karenlovestorun.com tagged me the ABC of me  post.  It was great to get to know my online friends in a different matter.  So here we go....


A. Attached or Single? Attached to my domestic partner, Josh, for 4+ years.  
Josh, My Guy

B. Best Friend? Josh & Jennifer (my sorority little sis)


C. Cake or pie? Vanilla Cake

D. Day of choice? Friday: Due to my work schedule, this is my first day of my weekend so I get to mark tons of my list!  It is a truly a "Jennifer" day as Josh works on Fridays so I am able to get everything I need done.

E. Essential Item? My phone (as I am learning this week)

F. Favorite color? Silver, but I do wear a lot of pink these days (#sweatpink)

G. Gummy bears or worms? Neither!  Gummies hurt my jaw. Rock Candy!

H. Home town? Even if I was born in Iowa, I consider my hometown as Quincy, IL as I lived there from 2 years old to 18 years old.

I. Favorite Indulgence? A southern tea: long island iced tea with peach

J. January or July? January as it is my birthday month!!!  (But last year, I may July my birthday month as well)

Dolce & Chanel
K. Kids? Furry kids: Dolce (dog), Chanel (dog), Godiva (cat), and Turbo (step dog)

L. Life isn’t complete without? Family and a good book

M. Marriage date? Passing on this question...

N. Number of brothers/sisters? 1 older brother, Todd

O. Oranges or Apples? Apple.  

P. Phobias? Being off the ground (like more then two feet freaks me out), snakes, and sedatives 
Our recent Bike Night/Date Night

Q. Quotes? You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching; Love like you'll never be hurt; Sing like there's nobody listening; And live like it's heaven on Earth" - William Purkey  

R. Reasons to smile? Date Night/Bike Nights with Josh

S. Season of choice?  Spring.  Excited to see all the new growth and having warmer days

T. Tag 5 People  @annicanicole @missriki7 @FromFattyTo @thinfluence @holleyjollyk

U. Unknown fact about me? Washington DC is my favorite city.  I have all the metro stops memorized.  The city energizes me!

V. Vegetable? Spinach

W. Worst habit? Burping

X. Xray or Ultrasound? Had my fair share of both.  Xrays are quicker!

Y. Your favorite food?  Kraft Mac & Cheese (not clean eating, once a year treat)

Z. Zodiac sign? Capicorn 


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/09/2013

    What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should join us! It was a fun and unstressful post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! So fun!!
    @1943Smith

    ReplyDelete